Friday 2 September 2011

New to First Grade, New to Blogging!

Welcome to my new site!

After I found out I was going to be teaching first grade next year... new grade, new school, new division... I spent my whole summer blog stalking some AMAZING teacher blogs. I hope to share some things I am doing in my classroom, as well give shout outs to all those who inspired me! I am so excited for this year to begin. I have heard great things about being a first grade teacher and I know I will love it as much as they do.

I have been in my classroom for the past two weeks getting things organized and pretty. Now I have one last long weekend to relax. Staff meeting and final touches to the room on Tuesday, Meet the Teacher on Tuesday night, and then 23 little cuties will be entering my room Wednesday morning. I could not be more excited and terrified at the same time! I'll be posting some pictures of my classroom later on this weekend. My theme this year is, of course, the First Grade Garden. We've got bugs and flowers galore! Something for the boys AND girls to love!

Well hope everyone has a fantastic long weekend!

P.S. A warm thank you over to Alicia at Dreamlike Magic Designs for my adorable blog template! I love it so much!! Click here to see her super cute designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment